• Featured Performer for The Floor Show directed by Carolina Cerisola and Sascha Escandon- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
• Vocal Immersion Sound Bath- For A Beginner’s Guide to Meditation with Ira Israel and Sigrid Matthews- Black Dog Yoga, Los Angeles
• Speaking Engagement- Mentor for Mentor Sessions- SXSW Music, Austin, TX
• Featured performer for Descendants of The Earth Benefit Concert with Simone Sello, guitar- Los Angeles, CA
• Solo Vocalist for Market Hours…(Please use text on frontpage of old website for the rest…)
• Featured Performer for Academy Awards Voters Screening of the film Simshar directed by Rebecca Cremona
• Recording Session- Vocal Soloist for song cycle set to Shakespeare Sonnets composed by Jonathan Sacks
• Vocal Immersion Sound Bath – David Lynch Foundation Women's Meditation Group.
• Featured performer with renowned Double Bassist David Piltch and Guitarist Freddy Koella – Genghis Cohen, Los Angeles.
• Featured performer with renowned double bassist David Piltch, Genghis Cohen, Los Angeles.
• Guest Artist Soloist performing Poulenc's Song Cycle: Le Travail du Peintre, Todd Madigan Art Gallery, California State University Bakersfield.
• Featured performer for interpreting Annie Lennox & David Bowie at Molly Malone's, Los Angeles.
• Featured performer for the Leonid Meteor Shower Star Party at World Famous Integratron outside of Joshue Tree, CA.
• Solo recital engagements at The Music in the Mansion Recital Series at the historical Beverly Hills Greystone Mansion and The Previews Concerts Series in Manhattan Beach.
• Alto soloist in Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9 in D.
• Featured soloist in a concert of Music from the French Revolution, both with the Bakersfield Symphony Orchestra.
• Sultry portrayal of Carmen in La Tragédie de Carmen with the Intimate Opera, under the baton of Kristof Van Gryspeer and the direction of Mark Lamanna.
• Featured soloist as the character of Magdalene in Splendor of Wagner with the Bakersfield Symphony Orchestra, the Roswell Symphony Orchestra, and the Santa Maria Philharmonic.
• Title role in the Handel opera Flavio with Pocket Opera in San Francisco.
• Title role in Carmen along side tenor Christopher Campbell as Don Jose, with the Bakersfield Symphony Orchestra, the Roswell Symphony Orchestra, and the Santa Maria Philharmonic, under the baton of John Farrer.
• Reprisal of the role of Carmen with Mr. Campbell as Don Jose, along with renowned pianist and flutist Victoria Kirsch and Pamela Vliek Martchev for concerts with the esteemed Trinity Lutheran Manhattan Beach Concert Series and the RHUMC Concert Series in Southern California.
• Featured soloist for the annual Holiday Concert at the Hearst Castle under the auspices of the Pacific Repertory Opera.
• Produced and sang the theme song, accompanied by violinist Andrea Hammond, for the soundtrack for the penultimate edit of the documentary film: Nancy Kwan-To Whom It May Concern: Ka Shen’s Journey, produced by Brian Jamieson and Redwind Productions, Inc.